WELCOME


Saturday, May 28, 2011

~Note of heart~

Note from my diary~13 Mei 2011~
I know God...
i must be understand
this is Yours
i am Yours
my life is yours
my heart is Yours..
i am nothing...not have everything..

i am borrow my life from You
i am not ready 4 give it back this time
i need life, i want still stand..i want still see Your world
i am not ready to go
i wanna see my handsome dad
i wanna hear my bubling mum
i stiill wanna listen my loving friends voice
i still wanna see around 
i love them very much
please God i am not ready to go...~


i am afraid afraid afraid
what can happen to me?
not this time i am really nor ready
why me?? i  am sorry... 

i not prepare for leave and find You
i am small here
i am dirty
always make mistakes
please give me chance God
i need it...
please...please..please..

if You still wanna me
what can i do??
i cant to run
i cant to cry
i caNT do anything...
because this heart not mine
i wish i will get peace 
please make it easy for i gone God
i am sorry dad, mum, friends 4 everything
i accept whatever You want....
i am just human full in weakness ....~









1 comment: